Tuesday 12 March 2013

Final magazine cover

Here is my final magazine poster, I decided to keep the colour scheme from my second cover attempt as it stands out against the background image but also contrasts well and does not stand out or overpower the background image. One thing I like about my cover is the overall composition I like how all of the information/stories are set to the bottom half of the cover so that when you look at the cover you focus on the image first and relate it to the poster and then you read the writing underneath it to explain. I also like how the stories that aren't as important as the main headline are at the very bottom of the page but are still highlighted so you focus on them still but its not the first thing that catches your attention. I like the image on my cover one reason being because it relates to my film poster, but I also like how it is not like a typical image that you would normally see on a magazine cover as the model is not facing you directly which this may intrigue people in to picking up my magazine. Another thing I like is the overall look of the magazine I think it does not look like your typical magazine and is more indie and less mainstream which is the type of audience I wanted to relate my magazine cover towards as it is the type I want for my film trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment