Thursday 18 April 2013

Target audience

My target audience for my media trailer, poster and magazine is teenagers starting from around 16 up to people in their early 20's. It is for both males and females but of an indie group. With my audience being of the indie group they will want a film that is quite slow key, that not many people will go and see and that would be of a low budget typical independent film. Seeing as though they will want it to be quite low key I will only have 4 main actors in my trailer so that it looks as though they are saving on budget, I will also use just quick shots of footage so that it will only attract my target audience by the way the shots are used and also the clothing and speech used by the actors. Also for my magazine and poster I will use simple images that are not over complicated and will use minimum text, also there will be a laid back theme to my work as people who are in to an indie genre are laid back and do not care.

No comments:

Post a Comment