Monday 13 August 2012

Proposal

After looking at the A2 briefs I could choose to create I made a decision to create:
-A promotion package for  a new film which will include a teaser trailer, a poster of the film and either a website for the film or a film magazine front cover featuring the film.

I decided to choose this breif as previously in my A/S work I only created a magazine so had never created any form of film or trailer, so by doing this I can learn about a new aspect of media and learn about the different programmes and aspects which are used to help create a trailer. But also use my skills of 2D programmes from A/S for my poster for the film. This brief will make me think more of shot types, angle shots, music, costumes etc which I did not have to think about in my previous year when creating a magazine

The type of trailer I will be creating is a Horror, I will be making my horror seem as though it it is found footage from the woods or a home. I have chosen this idea as not many horrors are based on 'found footage' and I would like my work to be different than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment