Thursday 6 September 2012

Paranormal activity poster

Above is a poster which advertised Paranormal Activity, I have chosen this poster as it is the same genre as the trailer I am creating so would be good inspiration. One thing I like about the poster is the quote along the top which is from a magazine, the quote boasts about how good the film is which has an impact on anyone looking at it as they feel as though if its that good they have to go and see it for themselves. In my opinion the image in the middle is a pretty boring image and a better more effective image from the film could have been used to explain what happens in the film more and catch the onlookers attention; although I do like how a screenshot from the film is used to show actual footage from the film. Also I do not like how the title is not very  effective due to the font but I do like how the red writing stands out against the dark colours to catch your attention. Another thing I like is the demand button shown on the poster and how to find it on a website meaning that people will go on the website and demand the film meaning more screenings will be shown. If I were to take one thing from this poster it would be the demand button as I think it is a good way of increasing the films profit and making people feel more involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment