Thursday 6 September 2012

The Blair Witch Project poster

Above is a poster that advertised The Blair Witch Project, I have chosen this poster as inspiration as it is the same genre of film as mine. One thing I like about this image is the quote in the center of the poster as it is quite mysterious and makes the onlooker question it and want to watch the film to see what sort of footage was found and to find out what happened to the people missing. I do not like how the title is not very big and is at the bottom of the page so your attention is not drawn to it first which I think it should have stood out more. I also don't like the image of the person as I think it would have been more effective if it were just the forest like what it is at the top of the page. Although I do like the symbol above the writing as is it a symbol that is repeated in the films trailer so when people see it they will recognise the film. If I were to take one thing from this image it would be to use a quote like what is in the center of this image as it makes people question the film and want to go and see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment