Saturday 18 May 2013

Final Product-movie trailer

I finally finished my movie trailer that I based around 'The Blair Witch Project', I am happy with certain aspects of my video such as how the short clips showing just a brief amount of information capture the audiences attention better than what longer clips would. Also because the clips are just brief it shows less information meaning that people will be kept more interested and on edge when watching my trailer rather than if it were longer clips showing more information as that would then tell them too much and could possibly bore them. Another thing I like is the beginning clips showing brief sentences the font of this is typewriter which adds to the sense that my trailer/movie will be more documented horror than just your average horror trailer which will appeal to an audience who are in to more indie films that use different techniques that wouldnt be shown in your average horror. One thing I do not like about this trailer is how I lost my second lot of footage and did not have the time to film it again, this meant I had to use my original footage that was not up to as high standard as I could have made my trailer and let it down slightly. If I had more time I would have filmed my footage again to create a higher quality trailer that I was capable of making. Although I do like the soundtrack to my trailer as it goes well with the trailer and builds up the tension when people are watching my trailer and puts them on edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment